WebArray is a web platform for analysis of microarray data. The computations are powered by R language and Bioconductor. Benefiting from Bioconductor, WebArray is simple to use but powerful.
- Analysis based on files Programs for analysis directly read data in uploaded intensity files.
- eBayes-moderated t-test This algorithm is implemented in LIMMA.
- Online computation Computation will be done on the server. Users just need a web browser to upload files, to submit requests for analysis and to view results.
- Supports Affymetrix data and two-color data, compatible to many file formats Supports intensity data files of Affymetrix CEL format, Agilent, ArrayVision, Genepix, QuantArray, ImaGene, SMD, SPOT, user-defined format.
- Background Subtraction Including "subtract", "half", "minimum", "movingmin", "edwards", "normexp" and "rma" - all the methods in LIMMA.
- Normalization For within-array normalization, methods cover "print-tip loess", "global loess", "median", "robust spline"; for between-array normalization, methods include "Aquantile", "Gquantile", "PCA", "Quantile", "Rquantile", "Scale" and "vsn".
- Differentical Analysis LIMMA-based linear model statistical analysis (including FDR calculation with SPLOSH).
- Genome Mapping Available for different genome types.
Steps for analysis:
- (optional) logon/register
- upload files
- fill options for analysis and submit requests
- browse/download results